Protection of personal data
Theon this site are as follows:
- account opening: when creating the user's account, his name; first name; email address ; phone number; address ; As part of the choice of the size of his article, the client will be asked to provide information on its size and morphology. This data is not directly recorded in the customer area but could be deducted from its purchases.
- connection: when the user logs on to the website, the user registers, in particular, his last name, first name, login, usage, location and payment data;
- profile: the use of services provided on the website can provide a profile, which may include an address and a phone number;
- payment: as part of the payment of the products and services offered on the website, the latter records financial data relating to the bank account or credit card of the user;
- communication: when the website is used to communicate with other members, the data concerning the user's communications are subject to temporary storage;
- cookies: cookies are used, as part of the use of the site. The user has the option to disable cookies from his browser settings.
Use of personal datapersonal
Thedata collected from users are intended to provide the services of the website, improve them and maintain a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the website by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the website;
- organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- offer the user the opportunity to communicate with other users of the website;
- implementation of a user assistance;
- customization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to his preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious softwares or malware) and security incident management;
- management of any disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the preferences of the user.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
- when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has contracts;
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the website, information accessible to the public;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- when the website uses the services of providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the data of the user, in the context of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data. staff ;
- if required by law, the website may transmit data to respond to claims against the website and comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
- if the website is involved in a merger, acquisition, asset transfer or bankruptcy proceeding, it may be required to assign or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users would be informed before the personal data are transferred to a third party.
Security and confidentiality
The website implements organizational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data against unauthorized tampering, destruction and access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the website can not guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the internet.
Implementation of user rights
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by making their request to the following address: email@example.com.
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them. In this case, prior to the implementation of this right, the website may request proof of the identity of the user to verify its accuracy.
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the website are inaccurate, they may request the update of the information.
- the right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- the right to limit processing: users may request the website to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided by the RGPD.
- the right to object to data processing: Users may object to its data being processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR.
- the right to portability: they can claim that the website gives them the personal data provided to them for transmission to a new website.
Evolution of this clause
The website reserves the right to make any changes to this clause relating to the protection of personal data at any time. If a modification is made to this clause for the protection of personal data, the website undertakes to publish the new version on its website. The website will also inform users of the change by email, within a minimum of 15 days before the effective date. If the user does not agree with the terms of the redrafting of the personal data protection clause, he has the option to delete his account.